Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Sure Hope I'm Pregnant...

Why? Here's why...

Today's Diet
*Granola with Yogurt, Coffee (an admirable start. wait for it...)
*A roast beef sandwich with strawberries on the side (made by my dear friend Karen, on a playdate with Madalyn. Still doing just fine)
*The rest of Madalyn's chicken nuggets that she didn't eat because she was more interested in, um, playing on her playdate.
*Popcorn, prepared by Karen immediately after lunch for a snack (still healthy, right?)
*Two leftover chicken quesadillas when we arrived home and Maddy was down for a nap (around 3:30pm). I was hungry.
*A mint chocolate chip drumstick ice cream treat (because I needed something sweet after the quesadillas)
*Chili for dinner with bread, albeit only half a bowl.
*A Dunkin' Donuts coffee drink while out with Dan and Maddy. Whipped cream and chocolate...yum.
*More chili upon arriving home (the remaining half of my bowl).
*The rest of Maddy's chocolate chip cookie from Dunkin' donuts.

So, yeah, I hope I'm pregnant. With five babies. Because I'm pretty sure that's the only way to justify my consumption of calories today! Ummm, does anyone else ever have three dinners in one night, each complete with its own dessert? Just, ahem, curious.

**DISCLAIMER: This sample diet is in no way indicative of a long-term pattern of health for this gal. O-kay, maybe it's a pattern at certain times of the month. I wonder if we have any chocolate chips...**

2 comments:

Brad Ruggles said...

I sure hope you're pregnant because that's a crazy diet! Then again, we're juicing carrots and beets and eating Tofu right now so I guess I have no room to talk.

Rebekah said...

Make that chocolate chip cookie dough...I hope you're pregnant too. :) My whole life all I wanted to do was be pregnant with my best friends...