1. What did you do 10 years ago?
In 2008, I was a sophomore in high school, just enjoying life with an incredible group of friends and a strong sense of purpose in my church youth group. I think we went on a mission trip to Mexico in 1998. I always spent my summers at Spring Hill Camp , working and having a ball. If you have children, you must send them. Whatever it takes. Maddy is already pre-registered for when she enters first grade. O-kay, not really
2. Five things from your 'to do' list?
- Pack for our family trip to Erie, PA tomorrow.
- Make yummy snack mix Dan must have when he travels.
- Buy disposable wipes. I bought the disposable diapers today. Yes, even me, the die-hard cloth diaper user, will be taking the easy way out on vacation :). Although I did hate hate hate spending money on dipes today!
- Take bags of clothes/ donation items to Salvation Army.
- Repaint toenails!
3. Favorite snacks?
Not really a big snacker. I do like chips and salsa mixed with sour cream, cheese and crackers, and ice cream while watching t.v.! No, not all at the same time :)
4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?
You mean like if I hit the lottery?
Pay off all bills, debt, mortgage, etc, and then sit down with a financial planner (I'd want that money to last!). Then go with Dan and Maddy somewhere to process through and pray (and by "somewhere" I of course mean Hawaii). Take all my girlfriends on a big shopping spree :). I don't know after that, but aim to make a difference and live humbly. I would hope you wouldn't see any difference in who we are. Maybe just slightly cuter clothes and, 0-kay, maybe a bigger bathroom.