Monday, November 3, 2008

Not A Not Me Monday Post :)

Well, it seems that MckMama is taking a break from her normal "Not Me Monday" posting, seeing as she just had a baby a few days ago. So I'll follow suit and take a break as well. You know, because, umm, I'm too excited to start working on a sewing project. Excited enough to ignore the inch of crumbs under Madalyn's chair and the dust bunnies the size of...well...actual bunnies.

Sure, I'd be happy to advise you anytime on how I do such a great job of priority-setting. No charge.

Soooo...I don't know how to upload a YouTube video to my blog. I know that makes me terribly behind-the-times. I tried by clicking on the video upload thingy and pasting the link in the box, but my computer just rolled it's eyes at me. Apparently there's more to it than that. But I truly love this ad, so you should make the extra effort to click the link! :) I know it's all advertising, but I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I know what I'll be doing after I vote. How about you?

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Ben & Jerry's is giving free ice cream (I'm all over it!) and Krispy Kreme is giving free donuts, too!

That was a cool clip - even if you couldn't post it in your blog :) I wear my "I voted today" sticker proudly, every time!