Monday, November 24, 2008

Cloth Diaper Discount

I just received an e-mail today from Blueberry Diapers with a link to a short survey. Once the survey is completed, the e-mail promises a discount code will be sent to me for 10-20% off any of the products on the Blueberry website (including Blueberry and Swaddlebees).

The survey was a breeze and told me afterwards that I would receive my code in 2 days. Just thought I'd pass along the info (here is the link to the survey) in case any of you beautiful cloth-diaper-ers out there are looking to add to your stash!

Sorry I've been an absentee blogger lately...we had a death in the family and life got put on hold for a little while. And now with the Holiday this week, I can't promise any new posts, but we'll see :).
Enjoy diaper shopping!

1 comment:

Meeghan said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. These diapers are Super cute. I will have to fill out the survey. Sorry to hear about the death in the family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.