Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Know You Love It

One more thing, friends. Do you like this shirt?
Wait, you don't need to answer because I already know you do. How do I know? Because it's so cool, and well designed, and original. It would look just marvelous on you, darling. And here's the really cool part: our friend, Brad Ruggles, a way-cool blogger and graphic designer, came up with it! The even cooler part? This shirt is entered in a contest to benefit Compassion International's Global Food Crisis Fund. If it wins, you'd be able to purchase this awesomeness and help hungry people have a good meal. Brad won't make any money off the proceeds, but I think you'll agree, he deserves some serious praise for his graphic skills.

So go vote right now! The contest ends tomorrow!


I mean it...right now :)! Uh-oh, that was the Mama-tone of voice coming out....better not mess with it.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

It's SO cool!!!!

Brad Ruggles said...

Awww, thanks for re-posting this! I appreciate the link and the kind words. You're awesome.