Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Curly-Q...



This is how Maddy woke up this morning after going to bed with wet hair! Last night's humidity really did a number on her.
All I can say is I'm so thankful it appears her hair is going to be naturally curly! It has been my fear that she would grow silky straight hair and desire her mom to be able to wield a curling iron in the years to come. Since my hair has always been curly, I never developed the skill many take for granted...adding curls. I have no idea how to properly use hot rollers, a curling iron, etc! If these pictures are any indication, it looks like Maddy's hair will curl itself!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad too. Us curly heads have to stick together. It's a cold harsh world out there...

Meeghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meeghan said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. I have to say I am a little jealous. Our girls tend to be slow in the growing hair department. Melia's hair pulling does not help, but even with that she does not have much hair.

the deleted comment was from me...my computer froze up and was acting crazy for a little bit.

Andi said...

Hey...should that have happened she DOES have an aunt andi who is perfectly competent in manuvering a curling iron!

Unknown said...

She is adorable Laura! Of course I don't mind you lurking on my blog! It is there to be read! I loved hearing from you! I added you to my favorites list!

I am also looking forward to doing the Bible Study this summer! How fun that you are joining us!

Jen Holt said...

thanks for the study...I guess the heart rate doesnt mean a thing... love the curls!